Tuesday 15 December 2015

Experiment No.1 - Phase II






I have created a video on the final product for my 'Digital Pinhole Camera'. This video includes what the body cap looks like on the camera, what it looked like before it was made into a pinhole and the body cap off of the camera. This experiment took roughly 30 minutes to create as I did have to drill a hole in the cap. After that the rest was simple. If I was to do this again I would experiment by putting your camera in strange locations, such as really close to a foreground object and by using a pinhole you can have almost a unlimited depth of field!

Planning Sketch





Here are some of the photos I have taken using my Digital Pinhole:






Contact Sheet








2 comments:

  1. Good experiment. Way more exploration required though

    ReplyDelete
  2. You still have time to take more photos with this pin hole. you have 2 so far

    ReplyDelete